Our Wood Therapy and Brazilian Body Sculpture Course will give you all-round knowledge and experience to perform Wood therapy and Body sculpting at the world’s highest level.
- The curriculum, contains lesson of theory and lesson of hands-on training.
- You will get all necessary documents (consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils), and a theoretical script on maderotherapy.
The price for a single treatment range between £70 and £150, and by completing this course you will be ready to introduce wood therapy as part of your treatment menu at the highest world’s standard.
What do you get?
- Certification of completion
- Theoretical script
- Additional documentation: consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Post-training support
- FREE Self-massage course
Covered concepts include:
- Knowledge of maderotherapy and techniques, cellulite, health and safety, pre-treatment protocol, aftercare and nutrition advise and ideas
- Learn about lymphatic zones
- The function of each tool
- Learn motion, sequence, time frame, the protocol of each tool
- Learn to use tools on the calves, thighs, outer and inner thighs, booty lift, waist, back, abdomen, and arms
- Learn hand massage strokes for entire body
- Contraindications and contractions
- Guidance post training
You will be taught by Jasmina, a world expert with over 25 years of beauty industry experience, and the first UK accredited maderotherapy trainer with over 100 certified students in maderotherapy worldwide. More about Jasmina, read here.