Our Manual Lymphatic Drainage Course will give you all-round knowledge and experience to perform MLD and Post operative care at the world’s highest level.
- The curriculum, contains lesson of theory and lesson of hands-on training.
- You will get all necessary documents -consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, and a theoretical script on MLD.
The price for a single treatment range between £70 and £150, and by completing this course you will be ready to introduce wood therapy as part of your treatment menu at the highest world’s standard.
What do you get?
- Certification of completion
- Theoretical script
- Additional documentation: consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Post-training support for 2 weeks.
Covered concepts include:
Course: Lymphatic drainage / Post op drainage
- Health, safety and hygiene
- Anatomy of the lymphatic system
- Physiological effects of drainage in the body
- Indications and contraindication
- Massage elements and directions
- Massage intensity and duration
- Massage progress
- Professional characteristics
- Indication, contraindication and contraction
- Diseases and disorders of the lymphatic system
- Lymphatic drainage sequence body
- Client’s lifestyle
- Contra action and home care advice
- Pre and post-operative care after aesthetic cosmetic surgery
- Treatment evidence form
- Recommendation for the long last effect of MLD
You will be taught by Jasmina, a world expert with over 25 years of beauty industry experience, and with over 300 certified students worldwide. More about Jasmina, read here.