Our in – person Ice Body Sculpting class with give you all round knowledge and experience to perform this treatment at the world’s highest level.
- The curriculum contains lesson of theory and lesson of hands-on training
- Basic anatomy and physiology lesson
- Basic of the lymphatic drainage
- How to sculpt each part of the body
- The science behind the treatment
- Indications/Contraindication/After care
- You will get all necessary documents (consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment), and a theoretical script on Ice body sculpting training.
- The price for a single treatment range between £75 and £150, and by completing this course you will be ready to introduce Ice body sculpting as part of your treatment menu at the highest world’s standard.
Covered concepts include:
- Knowledge of Ice body sculpting and techniques, health and safety, pre-treatment protocol, aftercare and nutrition advise and ideas
- Learn basic anatomy and physiology
- Learn the basic about lymphatic zones
- The function of each tools
- Learn motion, sequence, time frame, the protocol of each tool
- Learn how to diminish back fat, love handles, reduce cellulite, and slim the tights, and lift the bum
- Contraindications and contra-actions
- Guidance post training
What do you get?
- Certification of completion -accredited certificated by Professional Beauty Direct
- Full training on Ice body sculpting
- Theoretical script
- Additional documentation: consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils
What do you need for the course?
- Live model
- Metal set of tools ( *tools are not included, you can purchase them here )
- Massage table
- Ice Sculpting Lotion ( *ice sculpting lotion is not included, you can purchase here )
- Professional license (aesthetician, massage therapist, cosmetologist) if interested in taking the exam for accredited diploma ( contact for more information on the exam for accredited certificate
- Professional license (beauty therapist, massage therapist, cosmetologist, nursing certification, or anatomy qualification.
This course is not accredited