Our Advanced Maderotherapy Body Video Course will give you all-round knowledge and experience to perform wood therapy and body sculpting at the world’s highest level.
- The curriculum, a total of 3 hours of videos, contains two lessons of theory and two lessons of hands-on training, for which you will need a model to practice on throughout these videos.
- In addition, you will get FREE access to self-massage video and a lesson on the home-care regime for your clients (including nutrition advise and ideas).
- You will get all necessary documents (consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils), and a theoretical script on maderotherapy.
The price for a single treatment range between £60 and £150, and by completing this course you will be ready to introduce wood therapy as part of your treatment menu at the highest world’s standard.
What do you get?
- UNLIMITED access ( for a 6 months )
- Certification of completion (with the possibility of an exam for accredited diploma)
- Training in body sculpting and anti-cellulite full body treatment
- 3h of video instructions with own model
- Theoretical script
- Additional documentation: consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils
- FREE Self-massage course
Covered concepts include:
- Knowledge of maderotherapy and techniques, cellulite, health and safety, pre-treatment protocol, aftercare and nutrition advise and ideas
- Learn about lymphatic zones
- The function of each tool
- Learn motion, sequence, time frame, the protocol of each tool
- Learn to use tools on the calves, thighs, outer and inner thighs, booty lift, waist, back, abdomen, and arms
- Learn hand massage strokes for entire body
- Contraindications and contractions
What do you need for the course?
- Live model
- Wooden tools (check Tools and Equipment PDF)
- Massage table
- Massage oil
- Professional license (esthetician, massage therapist, cosmetologist) if interested in taking the exam for accredited diploma
Basic set of tools:
- Smooth Roller
- Engraved Roller
- Cubed Roller
- Contouring Board
- Swedish Cup
COURSE DURATION: 5 hours
Note: If you buy any recommended products, Roseline Academy might get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You can also find tools here. Use code JASMINA10 for 10% OFF. For this purchase, Roseline Academy does not get any commission.
Refund Policy: After you have received log in details, refunds won’t be issued other than in Exceptional Circumstances.