Our advanced Maderotherapy / Wood Therapy Body ( theory) course will give you all-round knowledge and experience to perform wood therapy and body sculpting at the world’s highest level.
- The curriculum, contains lessons of theory and hands-on training.
- In addition, you will get FREE access to self-massage video and a lesson on the home-care regime for your clients (including nutrition advise and ideas).
- You will get all necessary documents (consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils), and a theoretical script on maderotherapy.
The price for a single treatment range between £60 and £150, and by completing this course you will be ready to introduce wood therapy as part of your treatment menu at the highest world’s standard.
What do you get?
- Training in wood therapy / body sculpting wood and anti-cellulite -full body treatment
- Theoretical script
- Additional documentation: consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Post-training support for the first three months
- FREE Self-massage course
- 20% discount for your clients on our self-massage courses
Covered concepts include:
- Knowledge of maderotherapy and techniques, cellulite, health and safety, pre-treatment protocol, aftercare and nutrition advise and ideas
- Learn about lymphatic zones
- The function of each tool
- Learn motion, sequence, time frame, the protocol of each tool
- Learn to use tools on the calves, thighs, outer and inner thighs, booty lift, waist, back, abdomen, and arms
- Learn hand massage strokes for entire body
- Indication, contraindications, and contractions
What do you need for the course?
- Wooden tools (check tools and equipment PDF)
- Massage table
- Massage oil
- Professional license (esthetician, massage therapist, cosmetologist)
Basic set of tools:
- Smooth Roller
- Engraved Roller
- Cubed Roller
- Contouring Board
- Swedish Cup
Note: If you buy any recommended products, Roseline Academy might get a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You can also find tools here. Use code JASMINA10 for 10% OFF. For this purchase, Roseline Academy does not get any commission.
Refund Policy: After you have received log in details, refunds won’t be issued other than in Exceptional Circumstances.