Body Contouring Bundles in-person training courses
NOTE: Please contact us to schedule your training date before purchasing.
Roseline Academy currently offers the best courses in body sculpting and maderotherapy (wood therapy).
You will be taught by Jasmina, a world expert with over 20 years of beauty industry experience, and the first UK accredited maderotherapy trainer with over 100 certified students in maderotherapy worldwide. More about Jasmina, read here.
Feel free to contact Jasmina for more information.
Our Advanced Bundle courses will give you all-round knowledge and experience to perform body sculpting at the world’s highest level.
- The curriculum, contains two lessons of theory and lessons of hands-on training, with a model provided to practice on throughout these courses.
- In addition, you will get FREE access to self-massage video and a lesson on the home-care regime for your clients (including nutrition advise and ideas).
- You will get all necessary documents (consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils), and a theoretical script on courses from chosen bundle.
- The price for a single treatment range between £50 and £150, and by completing this bundle course you will be ready to introduce body sculpting as part of your treatment menu at the highest world’s standard.
Covered concepts include:
- Knowledge of body sculpting and techniques, cellulite, health and safety, pre-treatment protocol, aftercare and nutrition advise and ideas
- Learn about lymphatic zones and how to properly drain and activate the lymphatic system
- The function of each tool
- Learn motion, sequence, time frame, the protocol of each tool
- Learn to use tools on the calves, thighs, outer and inner thighs, booty lift, waist, back, abdomen, and arms
- Learn hand massage strokes for entire body, as well and contouring movement
- Contraindications and contractions
- Guidance post training
What do you get?
- Certification of completion – courses are accredited by Professional Beauty
- Theoretical script
- Additional documentation: consultation and consent forms, progress charts, health and safety regulations, room preparation check list, aftercare and nutrition ideas for your clients, list of recommended equipment, list of therapeutic properties of essential oils
- Post-training support
- FREE Self-massage course
- 20% discount for your clients on our self-massage courses
What do you need for the course?
- Professional license (aesthetician, massage therapist, cosmetologist, beauty therapist, nursing or anatomy degree) if you are not sure if you hold this prerequisite, please get in touch and we will help you.
COURSE DURATION varies due to chosen bundle
Bundle 5: Pre and post-operative care package£1,750.00
Bundle 4: Diamond package£2,950.00
Bundle 2: Silver package£1,620.00
Bundle 3: Platinum package£2,550.00
Bundle 1: Gold package£2,150.00